No. 9 Slate
- 100% hand spun cotton
- Hand-woven in Rajasthan on shuttle looms
- ⅜” thick with a medium weight and hand-bound edge
- Vacuum and spot-clean as needed with cold water, a mild dish or hand soap, and a soft brush. Machine washable ONLY in cold water, on delicate, without any other items, in machines without agitators. Agitators can severely damage these rugs. Slight shrinking could occur after washing.
- Sizes may vary slightly and may not be exactly 20" x 30" and 24" x 48"
- Optional rug pads are made from natural rubber and are safe for all floors and finishes.
Please note the space dye coloring in this rug features undertones of a warm pink taupe.
Shipping: All in stock orders deliver within 5-12 days.