No. 20 Marine
The composition of the No. 20 rug was inspired by simple, pictorial film animations from the early 20th century, and our own artistic experimentation with the scaling and layering of basic shapes.
No. 20 is made from extremely durable, eco-friendly hemp that requires less water to produce than cotton. Our hemp is naturally antimicrobial and resistant to mold and mildew, so No. 20 can be used outdoors, but should be kept in the shade so its colors don’t fade. Hemp is often thought of as a rough fiber, but this rug will get softer and softer over time, and with proper care will last a lifetime — a modern heirloom for your world.
- 100% sustainable hemp, hand-dyed in Jaipur
- Hand-woven in Uttar Pradesh on panja loom
- ½” thick with a heavy weight and hand-bound edges
- Can be used outdoors, but only in shaded areas
- Vacuum as needed without a beater bar. We also recommend vacuuming when first opened, as the hemp fiber sheds slightly at first.
Shipping: All in stock orders deliver within 5-12 days. Free shipping on rugs 6x9 and larger.