Hemp Kulfi Rose
Featuring an organic, curvilinear design derived from a digitally abstracted photo of caves in Cappadoocia, our Kulfi collection combines the earthy tones of India’s landscape with the saturated colors of the local ice cream it’s named after — in this case the warm neutral hues that remind us of the popular flavor malai, or cream.
Rose is made from extremely durable, eco-friendly hemp that requires less water to produce than cotton. Our hemp is naturally antimicrobial and resistant to mold and mildew, so Rose can be used outdoors, but should be kept in the shade so its colors don’t fade. Hemp is often thought of as a rough fiber, but this rug will get softer and softer over time, and with proper care will last a lifetime — a modern heirloom for your world.
- 100% sustainable hemp, hand-dyed in Jaipur
- Hand-woven in Uttar Pradesh on panja looms
- ½” thick with a heavy weight and hand-bound edges
- Can be used outdoors, but only in shaded areas
- Vacuum as needed without a beater bar. We also recommend vacuuming when first opened, as the hemp fiber sheds slightly at first.
Shipping: All in stock orders deliver within 5-12 days. Made to Order rugs may take 8-10 weeks to ship. Free Domestic Shipping on rugs 6x9 and larger.