Eulerian in Luna
Eulerian Luna is a simple linear composition, named for the mathematician Leonhard Euler, that evokes the light of a desert moon slicing through the nighttime shadows.
This rug is made from extremely durable, eco-friendly hemp that requires less water to produce than cotton. Our hemp is naturally antimicrobial and resistant to mold and mildew, so it can be used outdoors, but should be kept in the shade so its colors don’t fade. Hemp is often thought of as a rough fiber, but this rug will get softer and softer over time, and with proper care will last a lifetime — a modern heirloom for your world.
- 100% sustainable hemp, hand-dyed in Jaipur
- Hand-woven in Uttar Pradesh on panja looms
- ½” thick with a heavy weight and hand-bound edges
- Can be used outdoors, but only in shaded area
- Vacuum as needed without a beater bar. We also recommend vacuuming when first opened, as the hemp fiber sheds slightly at first.
Shipping: All in stock orders deliver within 5-12 days.